Physicians Ambulance Service, LLC is capable of providing local hospitals with the ability to utilize our advanced life support ambulances for hospital-to-hospital transport. We are equipped to transport any patient needing transport to another facility for various reasons, including emergency situations. We are able to provide rapid response times to the Hamilton County, Indiana area. Our advanced life support ambulances can transport:
- Patients on a ventilator.
- Patients on cPap or Bipap.
- Patients requiring IV medication administration.
- Patients requiring blood transfusion (may require a nurse to accompany for transport).
- Trauma patients.
- Cardiac patients.
- Medical patients.
- Any emergency or non-emergency transport.