Physicians Ambulance Service, LLC provides basic life support services as follows:
- Hospital to Nursing Facility Transport
- Returning patient from ER to nursing facility
- Private Residence to Nursing Home Transport (respite stays)
- Nursing Home to Private Residence Transport
- Nursing Home to Dialysis
- Patient must meet our stringent requirements for medical necessity for ambulance transport.
- Scheduled and unscheduled transport
- Hospice Transport
Most basic life support transports will require a Physicians Certification Statement form which proves medical necessity for ambulance transport. Our EMT’s are certified by the state of Indiana, and all our EMT’s are trained to care for any medical needs.